2 .THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(ii)]
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
New Delhi, the 20th June, 2019
S.O.2006(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (42) of section 10 of the Income-tax Act,1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies, for the purposes of the said clause, ‘International Seri cultural Commission’, Bengaluru, (PAN:AAAGI0020F) a body constituted under a treaty entered into by the Central Government, in respect of the following specified income arising to the said body, namely:-
- Membership Fee received from Member Countries and Associate Members;
- donations or grants received from United Nations, Inter-Governmental agencies, and Government of Member countries;
- registration fees for participating in international events organised by International Sericultural Commission; and
- interest earned on (a) to (c) above.
- This notification shall be deemed to have been applied for the assessment year 2014-15 and subsequent assessment years.
RAJARAJESWARI R., Under Secy.
Explanatory Memorandum: It is hereby certified that no person is likely to be prejudicially affected by this notification being given retrospective effect.