(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
New Delhi, the 9th October, 2019
S.O. 3629(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (46) of section 10 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies for the purposes of the said clause, ‘Kerala Bamboo, Kattuvalli and Pandanus Leaf Workers’ Welfare Fund Board’ (PAN AAAJK1244Q), a Board constituted by the Government of Kerala, in respect of the following specified income arising to that Board, namely:—
- Government grant received for Scheme and Non Scheme Pension;
- Contributions received from Employees and Employers;
- Registration Fees;
- Passbook charges collected;
- Cost of duplicate identity card issued;
- Fine collected; and
- Interest earned on (a) to (f) above.
- This notification shall be effective subject to the conditions that Kerala Bamboo, Kattuvalli and Pandanus Leaf Workers’ Welfare Fund Board,-
- shall not engage in any commercial activity;
- activities and the nature of the specified income shall remain unchanged throughout the financial years; and
- shall file return of income in accordance with the provision of clause (g) of sub-section (4C) of section 139 of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- This notification shall apply with respect to the assessment years 2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024 and 2024-2025.